2014年1月7日 星期二

Fanling Church Be Attack!? Outside Pressure On Catholics & Catholic Churches?


 
Today afternoon I haven't gone the Church in Fanling for prayer, but went to Kowloon to buy Jesus baby decoration things, afterwards, because the last Mass in Rosary Church would start soon, could catch up, so I went Diocesan Pastoral Centr⋯⋯e For the Disabled for Mass and prayer, then I came back home. On the road walked across the Fanling St Joseph Church, at around 10:30pm, I saw the entrance doors have not been closed, and inside the entrance doors outside the Church, I saw 3 persons outlook like Hong Kong Police talking about something, and 1 person walked from inner to outside outlook like Hong Kong Fireman, the Fireman then seemed walk inside the Church office to check something, near the Church there had a firemen car and a ambulance.

I recalled today at noon when I walked to the Church, I across a road that has some urine smell. Seemed to be the day before yesterday I walked alone the walking road outside Police Office, there had some urine smell full alone the road, didn't recalled if the day before that, some urine smell on the upper roof of the building I lived, the day before that, some feces smell on the ground floor and the first to second floor of the building I lived, the day or two to three day before that, there had some small white bags put on the stairs from 5/F to 6/F with one bread bag, one tissue, one bread paper, some cigarette ends, before that, when that night I walked back home, outside the entrance of the building I lived, I met two young adults, one male and one female, said the priest of St Francis Church ever came and told them didn't disturb me or didn't dirty me anymore. Today I went Diocesan Pastoral Centre For the Disabled for Mass, this Church I ever saw one Catholic staff wiped some water with urine on the floor inside the Church closer outside the door of the small Church, and ever went there for Mass smell some urine smell from the floor of the Church, later I long time haven't gone, today I went there for Mass, I felt the Church extremely no hygiene, this Church previously I everyday visited, at that time the Catholic seemed like hygiene more, inside the Church comfort more, tonight after prayer, I used toilet in there, outside toilet had some urine. One male Catholic purposely cough a bit closer in front of me to dirty me, and another male Catholic used his hand to try to let the bag packing the Jesus baby decoration things to be dirty a bit, I blamed him with anger. Don't want to go this Church anymore. On the road walking and taking KCR to back home, someones continue purposely cough to dirty me and my things.

沒有留言:

張貼留言