2014年3月6日 星期四

Clarify Wrong Explaination Of The Revelation (Be Bound By And Guide By Devils)

Clarify Wrong Explaination Of The Revelation (Be Bound By And Guide By Devils)

Mubarak is not great red dragon (Chapter 12), Gaddafi is not beast (Chapter 13),

Sir Ka-shing Li is not beast like a lamb (Chapter 13)

Osama bin Laden is not one of the witnesses (Chapter 11), and Mother Teresa may not be one of those two witnesses too.

Baššār al-ʾAsad is not unclean spirit (Chapter 16), but I think he really extremely worse to be ruler of a country and controller of Syria resident.

Should not guess those, but according to 14:12 of The Revelation, the holy ones should be who keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus.

Chapter 14 of The Revelation
12This is the time for patient endurance among the holy ones, for those who keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus.

What I guessed with wrong guidance from devils about the Book of Revelation in 2011 were totally wrong, and what I met end of Aug 2011 was not Lord Jesus Christ probably.

The devils surround me after I just shift to Catholic, I repented since the end of 2011 and had to compensate something for my wrong explaination. 

I am Catholic now, Lord Jesus Christ only established one religion, Catholic, and is the head of Catholic.

- Detail messages about this not yet completed


Posted via Blogaway

沒有留言:

張貼留言