2014年4月30日 星期三

聖經 Sacred Scripture (信仰寶庫 the depositum fidei) 弟茂德後書 2 Timothy C3&4

聖經 Sacred Scripture (信仰寶庫 the depositum fidei)
弟茂德後書 2 Timothy

THE WORD OF GOD (CATHOLIC HOLY BIBLE)
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/_INDEX.HTM
http://www.ccreadbible.org/Chinese%20Bible
http://www.usccb.org/bible/books-of-the-bible/index.cfm

聖經 (天主教思高聖經)
http://www.ccreadbible.org

弟茂德後書 2 Timothy

Chapter 3

1你應知道:在末日,困難的時期必要來臨, 1Be quite sure that there will be difficult times in the last days.
2因為那時人只愛自己、愛錢、矜誇、驕傲、謾罵、不孝順父母、忘恩、負義、不虔敬、 2People will become selfish, lovers of money, boastful, conceited, gossips, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy.
3無慈愛、難和解、善誹謗、無節制、無仁心、不樂善、 3They will be unable to love and to forgive; they will be slanderers, without self-control, cruel, enemies of good,
4背信、鹵莽、自大、愛快樂勝過愛天主; 4traitors, shameless, full of pride, more in love with pleasure than with God.
5他們雖有虔敬的外貌,卻背棄了虔敬的實質;這等人,你務要躲避。 5They will keep the appearance of piety, while rejecting its demands. Keep away from such people.
6因為他們中,有的潛入人家中,獵取那些滿身罪惡,及被各種邪慾吸引的婦女; 6Of the same kind are those who enter houses and captivate weak women, full of sins, swayed by all kinds of passion,
7這些婦女雖時常學習,但總達不到明白真理的地步。 7who are always learning but never grasping knowledge of the truth.
8就如從前雅乃斯和楊布勒反抗梅瑟,照樣這等人也反抗了真理。他們的心術敗壞了,在信德上是不可靠的。 8These people of corrupt mind and false faith oppose the truth just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses.
9但他們不能再有所成就,因為他們的愚昧將要暴露在眾人前,如同那兩個人一樣。 9Yet they may not go very far, for their folly will be clear to all, as in the case of those two.
10至於你,你卻追隨了我的教訓、我度日的態度、志向、信心、堅忍、愛心、容忍、 10You, instead, have closely followed my teaching, my way of life, my projects, faith, patience, love, endurance,
11我受的迫害和苦難,即我在安提約基雅、依科尼雍、呂斯特辣所遭遇的事;那時我受了何等的迫害,主卻從這一切迫害中救出了我。 11persecutions and sufferings. You know what happened to me at Antioch, Iconium and Lystra. How many trials I had to bear! Yet the Lord rescued me from them all.
12凡是願意在基督耶穌內熱心生活的人,都必要遭受迫害。 12All who want to serve God in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,
13但是惡人和行詐術的人卻越來越壞,他們迷惑人,也必受人迷惑。 13while evil persons and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
14然而你要堅持你所學和所信的事,你知道你是由誰學來的。 14As for you, continue with what you have learned and what has been entrusted to you, knowing from whom you received it.
15你自幼便通曉了聖經,這聖經能使你憑著那在基督耶穌內的信德,獲得得救的智慧。 15Besides, you have known the Scriptures from childhood; they will give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
16凡受天主默感所寫的聖經,為教訓、為督責、為矯正、為教導人學正義,都是有益的, 16All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, refuting error, for correcting and training in Christian life.
17好使天主的人成全,適於行各種善工。 17Through Scripture the man of God is made expert and thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Chapter 4

1我在天主和那要審判生死者的基督耶穌前,指著他的顯現和他的國,懇求你: 1In the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by the hope I have of his coming and his kingdom, I urge you
2務要宣講真道,不論順境逆境,總要堅持不變;以百般的忍耐和各樣的教訓去反駁,去斥責,去勸勉。 2to preach the Word, in season and out of season, reproving, rebuking or advising, always with patience and providing instruction.
3因為時候將到,那時人不接受健全的道理,反因耳朵發癢,順從自己的情慾,為自己聚攏許多師傅; 3For the time is coming when people will no longer endure sound doctrine but will be so eager to hear what is new, that they will never have enough teachers after their own liking.
4且掩耳不聽真理,偏去聽那無稽的傳說。 4And they will abandon the truth to hear fables.
5至於你,在一切事上務要謹慎,忍受艱苦,作傳揚福音者的工作,完成你的職務。 5So be prudent, do not mind your labor, give yourself to your work as an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
6因為我已被奠祭,我離世的時期已經近了。 6As for me the time of sacrifice has arrived, and the moment of my departure has come.
7這場好仗,我已打完;這場賽跑,我已跑到終點;這信仰,我已保持了。 7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
8從今以後,正義的冠冕已為我預備下了,就是主,正義的審判者,到那一日必要賞給我的;不但賞給我,而且也賞給一切愛慕他顯現的人。 8Now there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness with which the Lord, the just judge, will reward me on that day; and not only me, but all those who have longed for his glorious coming.
9你要趕快到我這裡來! 9Do your best to come to me quickly.
10德瑪斯因愛現世,已離棄我到得撒洛尼去了;克勒斯刻去了迦拉達,弟鐸去了達耳瑪提雅, 10You must know that Demas has deserted me for the love of this world: he returned to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia and Titus to Dalmatia.
11只有路加同我在一起。你要帶著馬爾谷同你一起來,因為他在職務上為我是有用的。 11Only Luke remains with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, for he is a useful helper in my work.
12至於提希苛,我派他到厄弗所去了。 12I sent Tychicus to Ephesus.
13我留在特洛阿卡爾頗家中的那件外衣,你來時務必帶上,還有那幾卷書,尤其是那些羊皮卷。 13Bring with you the cloak I left at Troas, in Carpos' house and also the scrolls, especially the parchments.
14銅匠亞歷山大使我受了許多苦,主將照他所行的報應他。 14Alexander the metalworker has caused me great harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done.
15這人你也要加意提防,因為他極力反抗我們的道理。 15Distrust him for he has been very much opposed to our preaching.
16在我初次過堂時,沒有人在我身旁,眾人都離棄了我,願天主不歸罪於他們! 16At my first hearing in court no one supported me; all deserted me. May the Lord not hold it against them.
17但是主卻在我左右,堅固了我,使福音的宣講藉著我而完成,使一切外邦人都能聽見;我也從獅子口中被救了出來。 17But the Lord was at my side, giving me strength to proclaim the Word fully, and let all the pagans hear it. So I was rescued from the lion's mouth.
18主要救我脫離各種凶惡的事,也要使我安全地進入他天上的國。願光榮歸於他,於無窮世之世!阿們。 18The Lord will save me from all evil, bringing me to his heavenly kingdom. Glory to him for ever and ever. Amen!
19請問候普黎斯加、阿桂拉和敖乃息佛洛一家。 19Greetings to Prisca and Aquila and to the family of Onesiphorus.
20厄辣斯托仍留在格林多,特洛斐摩因患病,我將他留在米肋托。 20Erastus remained in Corinth. I left Trophimus sick in Miletus.
21你要趕快在冬天以前來到。歐步羅、普登、理諾、克勞狄雅和所有的弟兄都問候你。 21Try to come here before the winter. Eubulus, Pudens, Linus, Claudia and all the brothers and sisters send you greetings.
22願主與你的心靈同在!願恩寵與你們同在! 22The Lord be with your spirit. May grace be with you all.


Posted via Blogaway

沒有留言:

張貼留言