2014年4月26日 星期六

Seek Emergency Help (Devil Sound, Tied By Devils, Thought Privacy Home Privacy Important Religional Privacy Be Made Public Without Approval)


Would like to ask and seek emergency help:

(1)
I, since Holy Week in 2014, have some devils inside my body and surround me, they like immediate know my thoughts, prayer, body abnormal act, things surround, and reply for that

Tied by obscene & blaspheme picture, devils attacks, devils voice including sexual harrassment, body abnormal act, and abnormal control of the things I do

the devils voice:

- one female, like live in lower 5/F room
- one like middle aged female
- one male sexual harrassment, like neighbour
- one male
- one young female, like recently live in lower 5/F room

(2)
My thoughts, including thinking, prayer, and other religional behaviours, don’t know why other people know, like voyeur and reply to:

- Seem since 2013, the Yuen Long Ss. Peter and Paul Church started to voyeur my prayer in Church and teach me by cough, hit sound, and others, the people walked alone the Church and the people driving cars talking about what I thought

- Jan 2012, when I was living in temporary home for homeless, someones watching TV, TVB people talking about what I was doing (didn’t know why they know)

- Apr 2012, when I wad living in previous home, someones watching TV, TVB news reporter talking about what I was doing (didn’t know why they know)

肋未紀 Leviticus

Chapter 18

21你不可使你任何一個子女經火祭獻給摩肋客,亦不可褻瀆你天主的名:我是上主。 21Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech and do not profane the name of your God; I am Yahweh.

Chapter 19

29不可褻瀆你的女兒,令她賣淫,免得這地方成為淫場,充滿淫亂。 29You shall not profane your daughter by making her a prostitute, lest the land turn to prostitution and be filled with wickedness.

Who Make Me Like That?

(1) 
Devil sound inside body and surround since Holy Week 2014, tied by devil control

Sell me to:

- Now TV?
- Richard Li?
- Sir Ka-shing Li?
- Neighbours That Blaspheme God & Obscene & Worship Money?
- Devil?
- People sold Catholic knowledge?
- People don’t follow Word Of God & 12 Apostles?
- Gangland?
- Obscene people?
- People voyeur & made public my privacy (sexual harrassment me, treat me as lower than whore like rubbish)?


(2) 
Let my privacy be voyeur and made public 

THOUGHT
- Let other people to know my thoughts (privacy) without my approval

HOME PRIVACY
- Let other people to know my home privacy without my approval

IMPORTANT RELIGIONAL PRIVACY
- Let other people to know my important religional privacy without my approval

(intent to
kill my Catholic behaviours,
kill my Chastity life, kill my female privacy,
kill my love among Lord Jesus Christ,
kill my seeking help from God,
kill my salvation,
kill my female human dignity)

THAT IS...
(others said and I guess)

- Pope Francis?
- His Eminence Cardinal John TONG Hon?
- Priest of St Francis of Assisi Church?
- Catholic Sisters of Home Of Love of Missionaries of Charity in Hong Kong?
- Priest of St. Joseph's Church in Fanling?
- Priests of Ss. Peter and Paul Church in Yuen Long?
- Priests of Holy Redeemer Church in Tuen Mun?
- Devils?


Who Can Help Me Emergency?  Release Me From Devils, Save Me From Privacy Be Made Public Without Approval?







沒有留言:

張貼留言