2014年5月10日 星期六

Divine Mercy 救主慈悲: Sister Faustina Diary 聖傅天娜修女日記 (1726-1727)



Divine Mercy 救主慈悲:
Sister Faustina Diary 聖傅天娜修女日記

[1726-1727]

English

Sister Faustina Diary (1726-1727)

http://edvizenor.com/mercy/love/dm34.php

Sister Faustina

1726
Christ and Lord, You are leading me over such precipices that, when I look at them, I am filled with fright, but at the same time I am at peace as I nestle close to Your heart. Close to Your Heart, I fear nothing. In these dangerous moments, I act like a little child, carried in its mother's arms; when it sees something which menaces it, it clasps its mother's neck more firmly and feels secure.

1727
I often see snares laid for me by souls who should not do so. I do not defend myself, but entrust myself all the more to God, who sees within me. And I see how these souls become entangled in their own snares. O God, how just and good You are!


圣女傅天娜神圣慈悲日记(1726-1727)

http://www.xiaodelan.com/BookInfo.asp?ID=12320

1726
主基督啊,  祢带领我越过那些悬崖绝壁。  当我看到它们,  便胆战心惊,  但我同时亲密依偎着祢的圣心,  便深感平安。  贴近祢的圣心,  我便毫无畏惧。  在这些危险时刻,  我就像个小孩子,  让母亲抱在怀中;  孩子受到恐吓时,  便双手紧抱着母亲的脖子,  然后感到安全。

1727
我经常看到有些灵魂为我设下陷阱,  他们不应该这样做。  我并不维护自己,  却把自己完全交托给天主,  因为祂看透我内心。  我看见这些灵魂落入自己的陷阱。  天主啊,  祢是多么公义及仁慈呀!




沒有留言:

張貼留言